What personal information we collect
We collect the following information about you:
- When you visit our website we collect information by log files, cookies and other tracking technologies. This information includes your IP address, the type of browser you use, what pages were visited by you and when they were visited.
- When you submit a contact form on our website we collect such information as your name, email address and phone number.
- When you communicate with us as a client or prospective client we collect such information as your name, email address, phone number.
How we use personal information collected
We can use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Provide you customer service.
- Deliver services and projects you requested.
- Communicate with you about services and projects you might be interested in by email, phone, postal email, fax or messaging application.
- Respond to your requests, questions and comments.
- Improving our website, our services and projects by monitoring and analyzing website usage.
- Personalize our website by providing the content, features and advertisement that may match your interests.
- Send you marketing campaigns in accordance with your consent and notification settings. You may withdraw your consent to receive marketing campaigns at any time by sending an email to email@example.com.
- Process information for other purposes as described to you at the time of collecting and receiving your consent for data processing.
Retention of your personal information
Disclosure of your personal information with third-parties
- We may share your information with our worldwide subsidiaries.
- We may share your information with our business partners, contractors, service providers and vendors in order to deliver you the requested project or service.
- We may share your information by request from the government authority. We may share your information if it is necessary to prevent physical and financial harm to our company, to our business partners, to you and others or otherwise if required by applicable law.
- We may share your information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- We may share your information with other third-parties when we’ve obtained your consent to do so.
Security of your personal information
TechWings takes all reasonable steps to protect the privacy of your data. TechWings implements physical, technical and administrative measures to protect your personal information. If you have questions regarding the security of your data you can contact us to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your data privacy rights
If you wish to exercise your data privacy rights, please send an email to email@example.com. Your data will always be safe and under GDPR protection. You have the right to access, update, delete or export your personal information. You can also withdraw your data processing consent at any time.
Our website uses “cookies” and other web technologies.
- Deliver personalized content and information on our website.
- Monitor and analyze usage of our website in order to improve our website and services.
- For the operation of analytics services like Google Analytics.
You can control whether your browser accepts cookies. You can disable cookies in your browser’s settings if you don’t wish to accept them.